Our Privacy Statement details the following:
- What information is gathered and how it is gathered
- What we do with your information and how we do it
- How long we retain your data
- We may disclose your information in the following ways:
- Your rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you
- Security—How we safeguard your information
- Modifications to this Privacy Statement
- Contact Information
Osprey Nest Services Ltd is the Data Controller.
We Collect Information
We gather and handle Personal Data from users in order to deliver our services and for the various purposes detailed in the section below on Information Use.
The following information may be gathered:
- Personal data (such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, date of birth, and bank account/debit card information)
- Personal Information That Is Sensitive (for example disability, sexuality, religious beliefs, criminal convictions)
- Attendance data (such as attended, number of absences and absence reasons)
- Protecting against incidents
We may obtain Personal Data about you from such third-party sources from time to time, as authorised by relevant law(s).
We obtain your information from the following sources:
- Self-Referral Forms available on our websites or via phone
- Recommendations from organisations such as Cafcass and Family Solicitors
- Additionally, we may gather information through telephone chats, emails, written and vocal contacts, and session records.
How we utilise your data
Your Personally Identifiable Information may be used in the following ways:
- To offer you with our services
- To react to your queries and requests.
- To enhance our offerings
- To invite you to participate in surveys or other activities that help us collect data for the purpose of developing and improving our services.
- To adhere to applicable law(s) (for example, to a search warrant or court order) or to perform professional ethics/investigations
- To enable us to deliver services and keep our own accounts and records, as well as to assist and manage our staff
Consent and legal data processing
Our legitimate interests, which include the processing of such Personal Data
- Providing and upgrading our services
- Administration and implementation of programmes
- For the purpose of addressing medical needs, any information you supply must have your explicit approval to use it.
- In all other instances, it is important to safeguard our legitimate interests.
Transferring and Disseminating Information to Third Parties
We may occasionally release your Personal Data to third parties in the following circumstances:
You authorise or request the transmission of your personal information to a third party.
The information is released in accordance with relevant law(s) and/or to conform to applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a search warrant, court order or safeguarding).
The data is shared with third-party service providers that execute duties on our behalf.
- Providers of secure data storage and transmission
- Consultants in legal and compliance matters, such as external counsel and external auditors
- Providers of technology that aid in the construction and administration of our web properties
Children and Parents
If the individual about whom we are collecting information is under the age of 14, we will need to get consent from the individual’s parent or legal guardian. Once the individual reaches the age of 14, we will seek their consent.
Access to Subjects/User Rights
You have the following rights as a user:
- The right to be informed about how your Personal Data is being used
- The right of access to and/or rectification or deletion of your Personal Data
- The right to request that your Personal Data be blocked and/or object to its processing
- The right to be free from decisions made exclusively on the basis of automated processing of your Personal Data
- You may, in some situations, have the right to receive Personal Data in a format suitable for transmission to another organisation.
You may exercise any of these rights by amending your information (where feasible) or by writing to Osprey Nest Services Limited, 140 Burton Rd, Manchester, Lancashire, M20 1JQ, or emailing [email protected]
We are committed to safeguarding the personal information we possess about you, its confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- We regularly assess our data collecting, storage, and processing methods, as well as physical security measures, to protect against unauthorised system access.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees and volunteers who are bound by stringent contractual confidentiality duties and who may face disciplinary action or termination if they violate these commitments.
- We have implemented a Security Information Policy that details the safeguards we use to secure your personal information. We employ a mix of technologies and processes to safeguard, monitor, and recover our paper and computer systems.
- We only work with third-party service providers that we believe provide a sufficient level of protection for your personal data.
Compliance with regulatory authorities and collaboration with them
Contact us by email at [email protected]